Dosis (UK) Limited is a company involved in the sales and marketing of dispensing equipment and consumables for the UK manufacturing industry.
It is a joint venture between Poly Dispensing Systems of France, majority partner and 2KM UK Limited.
The company was formed at the end of 2019. The plan for 2022 is to increase the turnover and this has led to the creation of this role.
At present the company uses direct marketing and telephone sales to consolidate the business but has a requirement to convert existing system users to the Dosis range. Prior to the lockdowns, visiting customers and attending exhibitions saw people attracted to the advance technical range of systems coupled to fast response from their enquiries, a bed rock of PDS growth in the European market.
To this end Dosis sees an opportunity to recruit an enthusiastic and structured person and to be trained, developing their sales skills and portfolio knowledge to interpret end users’ application requirements and supply and support them going forward.
This is a new role in the company and the correct candidate will be expected to embrace the opportunity and make the position one of onward growth and will be rewarded for their efforts. A full sales support team has been formatted to train and assist the right candidate. Full training, if required, will be provided.
Enthusiastic and motivated person that is target driven, a great team player and tenacious.
- Work and develop the company’s CRM and use all elements to control sales activity.
- Plan working week and execute ensuring reporting at each level and present information at monthly sales meeting.
- Driving license.
- Excellent telephone technique and presentational skills.
- Be well presented and a good listener.
- Good PC knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Attend exhibitions when required.
- Travel the UK and to France on a regular basis.
- Promotion of professional image within the designated market areas.
- Efficient handling of time, calls, enquiries and documents.
- Friendly outgoing approach even in difficult circumstances.
- Effective use of English Language, a knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Communicative skills internally and externally.
Principle Activities & Duties
- This is a new combined role to target customers to be identified, targeted and resourced accordingly with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Initially assist the current sales team with demonstrations, customer visits and ensure application requirements are correctly reported and responded to.
- Generate proposals & quotations for goods and services as required.
- Organise and control the sales orders within the company acting as the single point of contact between the customer and the company once an order has been processed.
- Efficient use of the company’s database using windows-based PC on remote and local networks.
- Ability to document customer’s requirements using the information within the customer’s files or with the company’s technical resource.
- Attend training courses as required.
- To perform other tasks when detailed to do so by the remote sales team.
- Extended hours to be worked when required if available.
- Attend company exhibitions when required.
- Organise the company’s exhibition stand for Dosis both in the UK & abroad, when required.
- 08:30 to 5:00 with 1 hour for Lunch Monday to Thursday.
- 08:30 to 2:00 on Friday 1/2-hour lunch.
- Also, flexible agreed work pattern as required based around a working week of 35 hours. Time in lieu available if extended hours work in agreement with line manager.
- 23 days plus 7 statutory days holiday.
- Extra day’s holiday for every 5 years served.
Remuneration & Provisions
Initial Basic salary paid monthly in arrears during probation period with review based on sales target agreement and achievement.
Commission paid monthly upon achievement of agreed turnover and generated invoice for completed orders. (Month in arrears), with anticipated on target earnings being in excess of £34,000.00 per annum.
Company pension scheme as per stakeholder guidelines with 4% contribution provided by the company with the employee making upto minimum government requirements.
After initial training period and proven ability to manage sales activity DOSIS will offer a company car to the value of £450 per month, lease or self purchase, with private mileage documented or work mileage, if private vehicle used, at the end of each month.
Company credit card provided for expenses with Fully expensed company mobile phone. Laptop computer with company databases and software.
Initial contract to be reviewed after 3-month trial period then 12 monthly rolling contract in place as per company handbook.
To apply, please email email@example.com and enclose your CV for more details.