2KM (UK) Limited is a company involved in the sales and marketing of capital equipment manufactured in Germany and the UK. The Company sells engineered systems to a wide and varied customer base, mostly covering the UK and Ireland, but with a wider area of application, with customers based around the globe.
The position of administration assistant is required to ensure a high quality of support to the company’s customers working closely with the office team. The role would be the first point of contact for our customers through the handling of incoming calls and directing them accordingly.
The role also covers the using of the company’s stock control and working closely with the general administration department to ensure all goods and services are collated, packed, despatched and invoiced correctly. This position is suited to an enthusiastic and dedicated person who would like to work within a team taking on roles to assist in the company’s growth after the recent change of normal working.
The office is COVID secure with large space between workstations. Training will be given to any candidate who shows the right attitude and aptitude to working at a small engineering company. The role is ideal for a returning to work person on limited hours or a full-time apprentice who is looking for a varied role in their work.
Purpose Of The Job
- Be the first point of contact between the customers and the company.
- To assist in the running of the company’s Sage Line 50 system ensuring the sales process for company products run smoothly.
- Work with Microsoft 365 suite of software.
- Ability to work unsupervised within a busy industrial environment.
- Organise shipment of goods through delivery company websites.
- Efficient handling of calls and documents.
- Friendly outgoing approach even in difficult circumstances.
- Effective use of English Language.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Communicative skills internally and externally.
Principle Activities & Duties
- Efficient use of Sage Line 50 in the control of stock, invoicing delivery notes etc. for service department and spares.
- Receiving of goods & checking against purchase orders before entering into stock.
- To manage incoming telephone calls, e-mails and general filing duties for the administration department.
- To log all calls on the company’s computer system for follow up by technical staff.
- To perform other tasks when detailed to do so by the administration manager.
- Liaise with suppliers in UK and Europe.
- 08:30 to 5:00 with 1 hour for Lunch Monday to Thursday
- 08:30 to 2:00 on Friday 1/2 hour lunch.
- Or up to 16 hours per week to suit external requirements such as school run or nursery.
- Day release for college courses should an apprentice apply.
- 28 days
- Extra day’s holiday for every 5 years served
To apply, please email email@example.com and enclose your CV for more details.